Layton '48 History
John Layton, Sr., born in England, near London, in 1776; emigrated to America in 1801; came from Baltimore to Hagerstown, Md., by stage and canal, remaining there awhile, then going to Penn- slvania and settling in Dauphin county, where with his two brothers, Jacob and Silas, he resided for some time. They all were sons of Silas Layton, of England, who lived on a farm and died in England in 1839, aged 93.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
- George Walker (soldier) - Wikipedia, the free ency...
- Rev. George Walker - From the Library of Ireland; ...
- Chapter VIII - Pg. 272; Governor Walker - "Derry a...
- Layton '48 History - Online Publication (1998) by ...
- Burial of Rev. George Walker (1635 - 1690)
- Ancestry of John Barber White and His Descendants ...
- ▼ July (6)